Thursday, June 7, 2012






Well summer has officially arrived for me. School is out and although I am still working on classes for my masters degree my summer is pretty free for fun with Oliver. He has really grown in to a little man. I looked in the backseat of the car today while I was driving and Oliver was looking out the window so contently. I couldn't help be awed by him. He has grown in so many ways in a years time and keeps amazing Erik and I daily. 
The pictures above and below are of Oliver and I enjoying the awesome weather we have been having. Oliver really enjoys playing with his water table splashing and pouring water on back and forth into different containers. He is completely soaked and loving every minute of it. 
In the picture below I asked Oliver where the tractor was and he was pointed where the farmer had planted corn this year. He sure loves his tractors and cows.



No comments:

Post a Comment