Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Cousin's Meet at Last!


Oliver and Abby holding hands all on their own!

Oliver, Emma and Abby finally meet. Mom, Oliver, and I flew down to South Carolina to visit my sister Heather and my nieces.  I was so worried about how he would do on the plane but he did awesome. Our first leg of the journey was from the Appleton airport to Detroit. Oliver slept the whole way, take off to landing. Then we had an hour lay over at Detroit before our flight to Charlotte. We let Oliver stretch our and ate a little lunch. When we boarded the plane Oliver was looking all over and I fed him his bottle and he fell asleep until the landing and fussed a little bit but once we were on the ground he was happy as a calm again. Everyone on the plane was so impressed with him. We got the comment "We didn't even know he was on the plane."  Success!!!
It's been fun seeing the cousins together. I feel like I'm back working at the daycare at the YMCA. Stinking diapers and crying babies galore. One thing I have learned on this trip is that vacations aren't and never will be what they use to be. Rest and relaxation, what does that mean?


Stroller Ride


Oliver's First Flight Experience

Emma and I


No comments:

Post a Comment