Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Growing Boy!

Bath Time!! 

Dressed like the locals for Clayton Fest

The Saint and Oliver looking outside.

Oliver has really grown this past month and I am looking forward to finding out just how much. His two month appointment is Friday and this is when he gets his first round of shots. YUCK! 
As Oliver grows things start to shrink around our house just like our kitchen sink. Oliver loves getting his kitchen sink baths but he kicks his legs constantly which poses a problem when you are trying to wash him. He kicks off the side of the sink and I can barely keep his head from hitting the back of the sink. Pretty soon I'll have to graduate him to the bathtub or find a helmet.
As some of you know my family owns a driveway sealing business which I have been working for since I was 5. I had dreams of retirement this year but circumstances didn't allow that so the Saint (Grandma Chris) comes over to watch Oliver when I'm working or need some time to run errands. I am so fortunate to have her help during the week and it's comforting to know that Oliver is being watched by someone who loves him. Gunner appreciates her too. If he is looking out the patio door for chipmunks and Grandma Chris pulls in I'll say "Grandma's here." Gunner's ears immediately perk up and he runs to the window wagging his tail violently until she walks through the door. I think he sums up the appreciation for all of us the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment